Wakeless Travel (was Re: Judy' s Issues)

Carl Anderson (carl@moab-canyonlands.com)
Thu, 09 Oct 1997 11:28:58 -0600

At 10:19 AM 10/9/97 +0000, you wrote:

>As for jet boats, they're not allowed for upstream runs now and I
>wouldn't propose allowing them. As for downstream runs, why I
>guess there's nothing to stop you--I wish there were. (Jet skis
>are coming. How about wakeless travel?)

Jetski's and most other PWC's (personal watercraft) have more horsepower
than the current regulations allow so will not be used in Grand Canyon. I
believe that wakeless travel should not be a regulation in Grand Canyon.

Carl Anderson