Re: CHARTER

From: Mark Measday (measday@ibm.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 08:46:00 PST

gets my vote

"Dr. Nii Quaynor" wrote:

> > My Recommendation:
> > I woud like to keep the Alternate system as simple and easy in this
> election
> > as it was in August. Letting the NC rep choose "Altenate their running
> mate"
> > will do that.
> >

> i am not yet comfortable with the idea of running mates. it takes the SO
> challenege from the technical realm of peer review to one of a popularity
> contest with running mates as in political elections. i suggest the DNSO
> should remain technical and avoid bigtime politics. i would go for elect 5
> persons; 3 for nc and 2 for adcom who may serve as alternates! real simple.
>
> nii
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: measday@josmarian.ch

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of
the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any
form whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender by replying to this message.