Re: CHARTER - FINAL DECISION

From: KathrynKL@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 13:10:27 PST

Kent: It would be a big help if you could represent the text below (for
proposal 2) in the same manner that David Maher presented Proposal 1's
revised text: with the current revised charter text in lower case and your
proposed changes in upper case. That will make it extremely easy for
everyone to read and see the changes.

Also, Nii, does this language capture your intent?
kathy