Re: NCDNHC Membership List (V) as of 2000. 1. 30

From: Milton Mueller (mueller@syr.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 14:48:43 PST

Raúl Echeberría wrote:

> ISOC-MEXICO
> ISOC-BENIN
> ISOC-GHANA
> ISOC-ITALIA
> ISOC-BULGARIA
>
> are ISOC Chapters and if I'm right they should be non-voting
members.

> Do everybody agree ?

Raul:
Your scrupulous attention to detail is appreciated.
I don't know about the specific cases above, except for Mexico.
However, it is possible that an organization named "Internet
Society of...."
is NOT a chapter of the ISOC based in the US.

I know for example that Internet Society of New Zealand is not
affiliated with ISOC at all. So before we exclude these
organizations we need to verify whether they are formal chapters
of ISOC or are independent organizations.

--MM

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM