Re: FINAL DECISION - RESULTS

From: Raúl Echeberría (raul@inia.org.uy)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 17:16:34 PST

>Carlos Vera sent in an application on July 2, 1999, and, as far as I
>know, that application was not contested. The organization (UPADI) is
>not on YJ's list, but I believe there is no question about membership.
>It is a large organization.

Ok. I first scaned the YJ list and after that I looked for some Carlos'
application before to send the message and I didn't find it.
Thanks Kent once again.

>Pierre Dandjinou was not on the list, either. A membership application
>arrived today, *after* he voted.

Ok. But he sent the application before to close the deadline. I noticed that.
I didn't count his vote because he is from a ISOC Chapter.

>Also, I have no record of Eric Johnson, or Eric Osiakwan voting at all.
>Did I lose email?

Eric Johnson is from a Large Organization. He is in the YJ's list.

Any news from Osiakwan.

>> If we don't count votes from ISOC chapters, then Pierre (ISOC-BENIN) and
>> Nii (ISOC Ghana) can not vote. Therefore Proposal 1 has 10 votes and
>> Proposal 2 has 2 votes.
>
>??

Oops, Sorry. Proposal 2 - 8 votes. (9 with Carlos' vote)

>> If we count two votes for Large Organizations and 1 for Smalls, then
>> Proposal 1 has 14 votes and Proposal 2 has 10 votes.

Proposal 2 - 12 with 2 Carlos' votes.

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy

---