ELECTION SCHEDULE

From: KathrynKL@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 12:11:24 PST

On behalf of the Administrative Committee of NCDNHC, I am pleased to now
provide a schedule for our elections. Please note that, in light of Chinese
New Year, we have extended the Nominations Period until Wed., Feb. 9.
Calendar is below.

We have two ways to get to know the candidates betters: (1) Statements from
Candidates will be due by the close of nominations, on Wed. Feb. 9 (including
a showing that all the criteria for candidacy have been met), and (2) An open
discussion with candidates will take place by email on our listserv on Feb 10
and 11, after the close of nominations and prior to the opening of voting.

Good luck! Kathy
====================== SCHEDULE =========================
CHARTER SUBMITTED TO ICANN: Feb. 1
NOMINATIONS FOR NAMES COUNCIL/ADCOM OPEN: Jan. 31-Wed. Feb. 9
OPEN DISCUSSION OF/WITH CANDIDATES: Thurs. Feb.10- Fri. Feb.11
LAST DAY FOR SUBMITTING NEW MEMBERSHIP FORMS BY ORGANIZATIONS WHO WILL VOTE
IN THIS ELECTION: Wed, Feb. 9.
STATEMENT FROM CANDIDATES DUE: Wed, Feb. 9
VOTE WEEK: Sat Feb.12- Sat Feb. 19
ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS: Monday, Feb. 21
TERM BEGINS: Monday, Feb. 21.

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM