RE: NCDNHC Application and Information Form

From: James Love (love@cptech.org)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 19:20:22 PDT

It's a good thing if it moves the process along. Either the group is
open or closed to new members, so just sitting on membership
applications without acting isn't a good thing. I assume the
subcommittee wants to move things along.

  Jamie

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, Raul Echeberria wrote:

> At 16:17 15/04/00 +0900, Adam Peake wrote:
> >Is the proposal to have applications sent to a small committee rather than
> >to the list?
> >

> I believe that the proposal could be sent to the list but I think that it
> would be very helpful if a small commitee deals with them and advice the
> AdCom about possible conflicts or applications which are not in accordance
> with the NCC's charter.
>
> Is only a proposal. If most of us don't like it, that's ok.
>

> Raul Echeberria
> raul@inia.org.uy
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: love@cptech.org

James Love, Consumer Project on Technology
P.O. Box 19367 | http://www.cptech.org
Washington, DC 20036 | love@cptech.org
Voice 202/387-8030 | Fax 202/234-5176