Re: NCDNHC Application and Information Form

From: Milton Mueller (mueller@syr.edu)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 07:56:01 PDT

Vany is right. The constituency has been trying to work out its relationship to
individual domain name holders for some time -- going back to its formation in
Berlin last year. We have repeatedly denied allowing individuals to join, because
the constituency only allows organizations, but at the same time we have encouraged
IDNO to join as an organization.

I strongly support and second the IDNO's application.

Vany Martinez wrote:

> Hi David:
>
> Members of this constituency long time ago recommended to idno's to make a
> group in order to apply as a group IDNO (now in capital words for the
> organization). And after they decided to do it in the way was recomended long
> time ago, you want to avoid that they participate?

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM