Re: ISOC Chapters and NC membership

From: veni markovski (veni@veni.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 21:30:15 PDT

> PSO elected Vint Cerf, founder of ISOC and Board member of ISOC, to the
ICANN Board.
> Jun Murai, who has held roles in both ISOC parent organization and ISOC
Japan, was
> selected for the initial Board of ICANN. Mike Roberts, another founding ISOC
member, is
> the CEO of ICANN. The late Jon Postel, another ISOC charter member, selected
the
> initial Board of ICANN.

And this was not a problem then.
I can easily manage with this - we may ask ISOC to "freeze" our chapter from
being a chapter until the duration of the NC membership. Will that be enough
for the NCDNHC to let us vote? After all, how many votes are in there?

regards,
veni

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM