Re: ISOC Chapters and NC membership

From: KathrynKL@aol.com
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 20:28:04 PDT

I would think that a voting representative of an organization in another
constituency should Not be the voting representative in this constituency.
This issue arose early in the NCC and we urged the organization to find
another individual to vote in NCC.

One of the goals of the Constituency system is to allow a diversity of voices
to be heard. That goal could be thwarted by one person or one organization
playing a dominant role in various constituencies. Our charter, and those of
other charters, try to encourage this diversity.

Regards, Kathy Kleiman