Re: [ncc-charter] Re: Replacing Section F of the Charter

From: Milton Mueller (mueller@syr.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 07:42:35 PDT

    Adam:
    You are talking about a non-existent issue. Please read the proposal. The
    (past, defunct) alternate proposal has no relationship to this one. This is
    a replacement proposal. It is not an alternate proposal. The debate in the
    past has no relationship to this proposal

    --
    m i l t o n   m u e l l e r // m u e l l e r @ s y r . e d u
    syracuse university          http://istweb.syr.edu/~mueller/

    visit the convergence center! http://dcc.syr.edu/home.htm

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Peake" <ajp@glocom.ac.jp> To: <ncc-charter@joy.songbird.com> Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 5:52 AM Subject: Re: [ncc-charter] Re: Replacing Section F of the Charter