Re: [ncc-charter] Charter revision

From: Milton Mueller (mueller@syr.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 10:48:04 PDT

    Dany:
    Thanks for your comments.

    Comments below. Bottom line: I cannot accept your proposal for Adcom
    replacement unless it is modified in some way to meet the objections set out
    below. We all agree, I'm sure, that the charter committee should go back to
    the constituency unified. We don't want to have to debate these issues on
    the list. So let's try to find some mutually acceptable compromise.