Re: [ncc-charter] new words - where from?

From: Adam Peake (ajp@glocom.ac.jp)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 20:44:04 PDT

    Kent, thank you.

    1. I would have put the new text on political party membership as the last
    paragraph in Section II, but a quibble. (I have an additional comment on
    non-voting I'll send separately.)

    2. Agree about returning to 1 year term. Current AdCom members were
    elected for 1 year.

    3. G. Replacement. Still refers to a "two-year term" Should be changed to
    1 year.

    4. Impeachment. Didn't YJ mention something about this in her notes on
    DNSO review? Is this something the Names Council and constituencies should
    be looking at for some consistency?

    Anyway, for now if we don't know what it means, suggest to the constituency
    that words about impeachment be removed until a process is agreed - work in
    progress item?

    Thanks,

    Adam