Re: PAB Election SNAFU

From: Rick H. Wesson (wessorh@ar.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 1997 - 15:38:24 PST

Antony,

it's not the ITU's falt. IMC has been running the PAB's e-mail list
since the begging. I spoke several times with the opperator of
the list about turning over the management to the PAB.

Since I was running the CORE stuff and the PAB Website, i felt
that I realy shouldn't be running the e-mail and www sites for
the PAB [silly me thought it might be a conflict of interest] so
i put off taking over the list.

If the PAB would/could formally appoint some one to manage the
PAB list it sertainly could be transfered from the current management
to one of the PAB's own volenteers. ( am not volenteering to
run the PAB's e-mailing list, and i have no intention to do so)

-Rick