Re: PAB ELECTIONS UPDATE; proposal for MORE delays. :-{

From: Antony Van Couvering (avc@netnamesusa.com)
Date: Sat Dec 06 1997 - 15:50:41 PST

Rick,

It doesn't sound like you saw my earlier message, but I have already done
what you are suggesting at http://www.netnamesusa.com/pabelections/

We can either leave it there, or we can transfer it. Since I have written
to all the candidates and asked them to send me bios, and one has already
done so, why don't we leave it where it is until the letter is ready to go,
then you can just hork the whole thing and move it to the PAB site. That
way I can continue to update it as I receive information from candidates.

Or whatever, I don't really care. I'm happy to be responsible for getting
all the information up there, but if you want to do it, that's fine too.

Just let me know.

Antony