Re: PAB POC Observer nominations

From: Dan Busarow (dan@dpcsys.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 10:42:45 PST

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Rick H. Wesson wrote:
> Nominations seem to be open and we have discussed that any PAB officer
> could be a POC observer. i will second your motion and put both
> on for POC observers.

Looking through my PAB folder, I found that this was discussed
prior to the first election (and voted on) and that my initial
concern was unfounded.

I'll retract my earlier statement and accept Amadeu's nomination.

Like Kent, the PAB office (deputy chair in my case) is primary.
If you would like to vote for me but don't feel comfortable with
dual positions, please consider voting for me as PAB Deputy Chair.

Thank you,
Dan

--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com