PAB Exchange on property rights

From: Antony Van Couvering (avc@netnamesusa.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 1997 - 18:13:47 PST

An interesting and informative exchange between Albert Tramposch and Ellen
Rony, well worth a look to understand some basic issues surrounding
trademarks.

Antony

Robert Shaw wrote:
>December 8, 1997: An index of submissions made to Notice-97-03:
>"Proposed Trademark Dispute Resolution: Draft Substantive Guidelines
>for Administrative Domain Name Challenge Panels" is now available
Apparently the comments I sent to both the iPOC and to Mr. Tramposch
didn't get posted. Perhaps someone on this list who is a member of CORE or
PAB can add these e-mail exchanges to the index for those who wish are
tracking the ACP proposal.

Private messages from Albert Tramposch are posted here with his permission.

August 28, 1997