Re: PAB 4th balot out.

From: Robert Shaw (robert.shaw@itu.int)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:42:58 PST

M. Olaru wrote:

> K S LIM (ks_lim@logchina.com.sg) wrote:
>
> >I still have not received any ballot yet!
>
> same here.
>
> We kinda <tried> to unsubscribe from the Chat.
> As a result, we still get the Chat but - apparently - not the important
> stuff...
>
> M.

Colleen,

Please make sure that none of these addresses is on pab@gtld-discuss.org.
<hostmaster@nic.ro>, <info@is.ro>, <mo@is.ro>.

Make sure that only the PAB email address listed on their signatory
form is is on pab-announce@gtld-mou.org.

Rick, ROMNIc is entry # 149 on the list I sent to you so they should have
received a ballot.

M. Olaru, please inform Colleen and myself if you want any changes to
the above.

Robert

--
Robert Shaw <robert.shaw@itu.int>
Advisor, Global Information Infrastructure