Re: PAB Ballots II

From: Robert Shaw (robert.shaw@itu.int)
Date: Mon Dec 22 1997 - 02:36:27 PST

Rick H. Wesson wrote:

> Folks,
>
> i have screwed up, but its not bad. i have left some 40 or so folks
> out of the balloting process. these 40 PABers were never loaded
> into the PAB voting database so they were never sent a ballot.

Folks,

Rick is being modest. The screw-up was personally mine. I had sent an
old and/or corrupted CSV file conversion to him the first time. This
error was finally caught and, as he has indicated, everything should
be moving along o.k. now.

I apologize profoundly.

Robert

--
Robert Shaw <robert.shaw@itu.int>
Advisor, Global Information Infrastructure