PAB Re: New top level domain names

From: Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim (rms46@geocities.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 06:05:48 PST

> I understand you are a signatory of gtld-mou
> authorized to register new top level domain names. I
> am interested to buy some domain names with web,
> firm, shop etc extensions. I would appreciate if
> you let me know if you are accepting pre-registration
> applications for these new domain names. Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
> Hasibul Haque

Sir,

VLSM-TJT signed the gTLD-MoU because I believe that
gTLD-MoU is an improvement compared to the RFC-1591
(http://www.internic.net/rfc/rfc1591.txt)

Unfortunately, VLSM-TJT is not interested in becoming a
domain registrar. You might instead browsing:

http://www.gtld-mou.org/docs/reg-results.html

tabe,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - CEO  VLSM-TJT - http://www.vlsm.org/rms46