Re: PAB Washington D.C. Meeting.

From: Robert F. Connelly (rconnell@psi-japan.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 20:57:39 PST

At 07:29 PM 1/5/98 -0800, Dan Busarow wrote:
>On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Robert F. Connelly wrote:
>> The following is being sent to PAB and POC members at the request of CORE
>> Excom.
>
>Bob,
>
>I'm sure there are some PAB members who would be interested in
>a schedule of the public events too.  Could you post a link?
>Or just the descriptions/dates/times.

Dear Dan:

This is largely POC's show. They've run it in Tokyo and in Brussels and now
is the time for D.C.

CORE has some things to say to the public as well and will make use of this
opportunity.

Where can I find the JPNIC agenda? Oh, it's archived. I'll pull it up and
send it.

I suggest that you post the "votebot" which you did for CORE, just to see what
might be interested.

Not a good answer, but my best under the circumstances.

Personal regards,
BobC