Re: PAB Consensus Call: Email archives

From: Peter Mott (peter@2day.net.nz)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 00:00:17 PST

>What does the PAB have to hide, openness is by far better than closed
>door procedings. opening thigs up so that detractors can be herd is
>IMHO a good thing(tm)

Making the PAB correspondence public would only allow "detractors" as you
call them, to read what we are talking about. It does not afford them
an opportunity to participate.

Are you advocating having PAB open to folk who have not signed the MoU?
If you are, then that is a seperate issue.

Can you please list in plain English, the good things(tm) which will be
the outcome of making correspondence on this listserv avail for public
reading.

regards

Peter Mott
2Day Internet Limited.