Re: PAB pab-submit@gtld-mou.org

From: Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 07:12:44 PST

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Robert Shaw wrote:

> PAB,
>
> We have several complaints about spam hitting the
> pab-submit@gtld-mou.org mailing list. One alternative
> is to shut down this address. What do you think?
>
> Robert

if the pab manages to open their disucussion list for reading to
public-wich i will encourage and manages to build up a working home page
than maybe a new way could be thinked out how to enable the public to
communicate with pab

shutdown the list-there are anyway no submisions-exsceptin spammers:-)
 to the pab via this list -they can be done also tru the gtld-discuss wich
 pab members are geting automaticaly :-(

and build up a new way/adress for the public to communicate with
 "new pab"-pab with more poc-responsibilitys and so more participation

 tru the pab ACTIVE home page !

i see the pab active home page as a importend tool for work within the
pab and also between the pab and the public

thanks
sascha