Re: PAB UPDATE 2Day's World Domain News

From: Peter Mott (peter@2day.net.nz)
Date: Wed Jan 21 1998 - 17:48:53 PST

> some times it IS sceary when reading some "news" :-)

There are some scary things being said Sascha.
That is the way of the world.

> it is funny for a advising body to hear from developments wich it
> hase to advice from the news and reporters and than guesing
> is this right or wrong what the reporters wrote :-)

The media is about information and entertainment Sascha.

Sometimes we hear facts, and occasionally, maybe even the truth.

But only when these things dont get in the way of reporting
a "good" story :-)

regards

Peter Mott
Chief Enthusiast
2Day Internet Limited.
gTLD-MoU Policy Oversight Committee observer