PAB RE: STATEMENT ON INTERNET DOMAIN NAMES

From: Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Date: Sun Jan 25 1998 - 08:53:01 PST

dear antony

could you give us a little more information what was going on in
washington befor the pac-core meetings

as from your mail you may expect not to gtld-mou frendly report
from the magaziner group but despite of that culd you give us
some ideas what is the situation now-we have read some of the infos
in diferent online news agencys but despite of the mail from mr.patrik
we have until now now "official" information to pab-we know that the
situation is uncertain and that also poc and core awaits the magaziner
report but what you think for the moment ?

thank you very much
sascha