Re: PAB pab-competence

From: Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 1998 - 11:00:08 PST

On Mon, Jan 26, 1998 at 06:54:01PM +0100, Sascha Ignjatovic wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Kent Crispin wrote:
>
> > on in Washington, and the outcome of those negotiations may have a
> > profound effect on CORE/PAB/POC. Nothing is certain at the moment;
> > the possibilities range from death and destruction to total victory;
> > and they apparently fluctuate from day to day, though there may be
> > some convergence.
>
> > I honestly don't think there is any decisive information available, and
> > furthermore, the negotiations really are delicate.
>
> thank you mr.crispin for offering this information
>
> its exactly the way and the information i expect to get as a pab member
>
> this is absolutely the minimum to keep a continues mind set for the pab
> -otherwise some kind of "confusion" :-) may ocure
>
> i have complitely understanding for the dificulty of the situation
> and i ams shure that "our" means "true internet" people are trying the
> best
> thanks
> sascha

There is a story in the NY Times this morning that David Maher tells
me is quite good -- I haven't had a chance to read it...sometimes the
realities of caring for my 2.5 year old daughter, and working at my
real job, get in the way :-)

Perhaps you could look it up and post a summary to the PAB list? I
think it would be very helpful.

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair			"No reason to get excited",
kent@songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...