PAB All US domains are arrogant and stupid!

From: Gary Starkweather (gstark@bigtrees.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 22:04:27 PST

All US domains are arrogant and stupid!

Gentlepeople,

We should be trading in our .coms for .co.us domains.

We are so freaking arrogant. Inches, Farenheit, TV, we think
we get to set our own standrds with impunity and without risk.

It is clear that our naming standard should be the same as for
Japanse, Swedish, or Australian companies.

I despair of finding resason in the actions of my own country.

Gary Starkweather

Gary Starkweather Reality is that which, when you stop
gstark@bigtrees.com believing in it, doesn't go away.
http://www.bigtrees.com --Philip K. Dick