Re: Motion to accept Re: PAB charter

From: Jim Dixon (jdd@vbc.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 08:50:10 PST

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Jim Dixon writes:
> > Unfortunately, it also has many flaws. Some of these are in the
> > documents of the MOUvement,
>
> I stopped reading your message there, Jim. If you want to have me read
> a message from you, you should avoid using insults in the first few
> sentences.

What insult?

If you are referring to the term "MOUvement", I invented it to
replace expressions like "the gTLD MOU crowd", "the PAB/POC/CORE/etc",
and so forth.

This thing needs a name. If you have a better one, what is it?

> Should you wish me to read the content, send it again, but without
> being insulting.
>
> If you continue this, you'll end up in the kill files of everyone sane
> in this group. We have work to do. You are disrupting it.

Yep. Gotta rearrange those deck chairs ;-)

--
Jim Dixon                  VBCnet GB Ltd           http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316                             fax +44 117 927 2015