PAB Second: stop this thread, please!

From: Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim (rms46@geocities.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 16:03:51 PST

 Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>:

> FOLKS!
> Let me ask EVERYONE please to terminate this thread. It is entirely
> unproductive and it is taking energy from working on important, immediate
> tasks.
> PLEASE!!

Yes, please! I have to download all this with an average of less
than 1 kbps! The new value of our Indonesian Rupiah is
80 % than before. My extra low wage is now less than US$ 1 a day!

Most Indonesian ISPs, including their lousy cartel (a.k.a. APJII)
are one the way to Chapter 11! Therefore, please make this pab list
affordable.

tararengkyu,

---
Rahmat M.Samik-Ibrahim http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/6825
........... idaman, rahasia wanita, ramuan madura ........