Re: PAB Zoe Lofgren's district

From: Robert F. Connelly (rconnell@psi-japan.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 21:49:52 PST

At 01:06 AM 2/27/98 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:

>Would any PAB member who is in Zoe Lofgren's district (16th district
>in California -- Santa Clara/San Jose area) please get in touch with
>me soon. Also anyone in George Brown's district (42nd) could be very
>helpful.

Dear Kent:

Many years ago, his district was in the San Gabriel Valley and I was a constituent.

He was defeated, moved East to San Bernadino County,where is is again a Representative. Email address talk2geb@hr.house.gov, FAX 202-225-8671.

Right off hand, I can't think of any friends in his district.

Something tells me Freedom Communications has some interests out there.

Regards,
BobC