PAB pab-"foreign relations officer/job"?

From: Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Date: Wed Apr 01 1998 - 13:41:39 PST

Domain questions still open
http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,20670,00.html?st.ne.fd.mdh

dear pab do you consider useful to have some kind of "foreign relations
officer" or give this "job" to some of existing pab officers

it is always funny to learn from all new developments from the comercial
news instad to have our own "information system"

the core hase no intention at all to inform us that there was a ocasion
where some core spockesman and ira magaziner was together and also so not
the poc

should not we organize our information by our self instad to be always the
last one to know whats new hapen

every news.com reader will be better informed than the people who consider
to be a part of the development

should not we have someone who would deal with "outside" organisations and
making official requests for information to them or just dealing with
this kind of organisations involved etc

some kind of public relations or communications kind of job we need
or maybe also not

we should get used to be the last one who knows whats new
-i am shure that the pab would be officaly informed if some definitive and
 major development takes place so in this case we can go to vacations
 and just enjoy the live until everything is fine :-)

sascha
ps.in april wired magazine there is a lengtly presentation about the
   dns battle and there was everyone mentioned only the pab not :-)