Re: PAB Call for POC nominations (fwd)

From: Rick H. Wesson (wessorh@ar.com)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 13:04:24 PDT

If anyone would like to nominate me to the POC,
here are the piticulars... I just won't do it myself =)

thanks,

-rick

Rick Wesson
Sr. Software Engineer
StockPower, Inc.
rhw@stcokpower.com, rick@ar.com
415.743.4811 (w)
415.567.6836 (h)

I have served as PAB Co-Chair and chaired 2 BOFs in the IETF on
new/alternative/generic TLDs. I've lisened for several years on the lists,
run one list (NEWDOM), and partiticpated in the discussions, I have worked
on CORE's initial formation allong with many others, and ran the second
PAB voting process,

I have no intention of ever making anything off any venture related
to internat names and numbers. I only have a sincear intrest and passion
on the subject. Altho I prefer programming to politics, I would like to
participate in the POC.

regards,

-Rick