Re: PAB white paper is out

From: Rick H. Wesson (wessorh@ar.com)
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 11:42:01 PDT

ummm,

my take on the wp is that the ntia is only describing the process
that should take place. imho, they didn't specify that the any of
the gtld-mou or other i* organizations have the right to manage
any of the dns related processes.

to me it looked like, please go back to step #1 and form a non-profit
to take controll of the dns.

tell me i'm wrong.

-rick