Re: PAB Message base

From: Dan Cohen, CTT Inc. (dancohen@clearthink.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 14:27:16 PDT

I'm not crazy about it either, but I now have over 400 messages from this
group with no way of threading the discussions except by hand. The number
of simultaneous discussions and the quantity of messages suggests that a
web-based board or a USEnet newsgroup would be a more effective medium. I
don't want to dwell too much on this issue - more constructive suggestions
would be appreciated.

Any votes that come directly to my mailbox (no need to broadcast your vote
to the list) over the next week will be tabulated and the results shared.
        a.) no change (listserver delivery)
        b.) USENet newsgroup
        c.) web-based discussion