Re: PAB Proposal for support of IANA.

From: Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 07:57:28 PDT

On Sun, Aug 30, 1998 at 02:39:02PM +0000, Javier SOLA wrote:

> PAB,
>
> Here is a proposal for supporting IANA. Please comment on it very quickly
> (language and spelling included), as it needs to be sent almost immediately.
>
> Javier

Javier,

Thanks for writing this!

I have also been working on a PAB endorsement, and I have recieved a
couple of comments that I have been incorporating. If you don't mind, I
will incorporate your comments in the work I have done so far, and post the
results in about 12 hours. Is that OK with you?

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair			"No reason to get excited",
kent@songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...