Re: PAB endorsement of IANA proposals

From: Candace Johnson (cj@europeonline.com)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 00:03:11 PDT

Candace Johnson, President, Europe Online, Registrar No. 86 is
responding to Kent Crispin. Please send any endoresements which will
help CORE finally be able to get in business. Keeping CORE alive
without getting any business is pretty hard on the bottom line. We had
budgeted certain revenues from CORE this year. Instead we are paying.
Something is very wrong here and must get corrected. I think we must
have something positive by September 30 or we should give the money back
to the CORE Registrars.

Thank you,

Candace Johnson

--
Europe Online
Media Center

tel. +352 719.785 & 719.786 fax +352 719.787

http://www.europeonline.com