PAB [kent@songbird.com: Onward]

From: Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 06:03:32 PST

Folks, I sent the following to the discuss@dnso.org list. While I
am not surprised that the intelligent discussion on these topics
seems to be at the moment confined to the PAB list, from a political
point of view, I think it is much better if that intelligent
discussion takes place on the discuss@dnso.org list (on which I think -
hope - that many of you already are).

I will go a little further -- In my opinion it is politically vital
that *significant*, *intelligent* comment start appearing on the
discuss@dnso.org list within the next 12 hours. At this moment
paralysis seems to be setting in, and we can't let that happen.

The "merged draft" is at

http://www.dnso.org/docs/dnsopdraft-jan19.html

Thanks

Kent