RE: PAB WorldNIC & InterNIC

From: Javier SOLA (jsola@aui.es)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 13:01:52 PST

My impression is that NSi will have to explain why it refuses renewal
payment if you send it directly, and this will probably go against every
rule that is set by ICANN for registry management. They will not be able to
do it without running the risk of loosing the registry.

Again, this particular situation will not arrive for at least one more
year, when the second aniversary of WorldNic comes around. By that time
regulation should be very clear on this. The main reason for the existance
of ICANN is to stop this type of abuse.

Javier