PAB Signatories to the gTLD-MoU

From: Mark Measday (measday@josmarian.ch)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 01:00:29 PDT

William,

I don't have any current formal relationship with IBM other than as a
service provider covering some remote mountains in France other ISPs
don't reach, although I have worked for and against them in the past.
Interestingly, I see IBM put their Global Networks business up for sale
yesterday. Perhaps we should buy it, as the people are very sad, want to
do a good job and need someone to tell them how.

Had you taken the time to look at my PAB registration, you would have
found "Josmarian SA", which appears clearly in email signature and is
itself
an incorporated entity. See
http://www3.itu.int/net-itu/gtld-mou/signat-j.htm.

I could not have found yours without the note below, for which thank
you, and would naively have believed you to be representing the
University of Michigan.

regards,

MM

William Allen Simpson wrote:

I have the same relationship to U-M as you have to IBM. Except that
I've also worked for them in the past, sat on their advisory boards, and

had an email account there since '77.

Had you taken the time to look at my PAB registration, you would have
found "watervalley.net", which is a DBA of "greendragon.com", which is
an incorporated entity.

I could not find yours:

Mark Measday
UK tel/fax: 0044.181.747.9167
France tel: 0033.450.20.94.92/fax: 450.20.94.93
email: measday@josmarian.ch/measday@ibm.net

Signatories to the gTLD-MoU
ITU

List of Signatories of the Generic Top Level Domain Memorandum of Understanding (gTLD-MoU)

J - back to index
ITU Menu Bar

[SwissCom]
The following entities have signed the generic Top Level Domain Memorandum of Understanding (gTLD-MoU). Information on becoming a signatory to the gTLD-MoU can be found here. Comments/corrections to this list should be sent to gtld-mou@itu.int

Japan Network Information Center (JPNIC)
Mansui Bldg. 3F
2-9-18, Kanda-Surugadai
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101
Japan
Signed: April 24, 1997
http://www.nic.ad.jp

Marylee Jenkins
Robin, Blecker, Daley & Driscoll
Marylee Jenkins, Attorney
330 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
USA
Signed: August 12, 1997
Jersey Network Information Centre Jersey Network Information Centre
Island Networks (Jersey) Ltd.
16 Dumeresq St.
St. Helier
Jersey, Channel Islands
Signed: June 6, 1997
http://www.nic.je
Ji Tong Communications Co., Ltd. Ji Tong Communications Co., Ltd.
28th Floor
The Electronic Tower
27 Wanshou Road, Haidzan District
Beijing 100036