Re: PAB [Fwd: ICANN Names Competitive Domain-Name Registrars]

From: Tim Evans (tim@admiral.ad.jp)
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 03:37:32 PDT

Congratulations to CORE on being selected by ICANN as one of the 5 test-bed
registrars for the SRS.

I was wondering when someone for CORE will begin advertising and giving us a
price for this alternative to everyone's beloved NSI...
Any web pages up yet, so I can plan ahead?

Also, any one at CORE doing anything to get NSI to remove their "Lock" on
their WorldNIC reserved names. Latest word is that this restriction hasn't
been removed. Kind of a hamper on "Freely" moving between registrars.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Cordially,
Tim Evans
Admiral Systems