Re: PAB Election SNAFU

Frode Greisen (frode.greisen@ebone.net)
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 11:00:57 +0100 (MET)

Antony, Bob,

Of course subscription has to be moderated as this is a closed list for
PAB members only. However, I dont see why members cannot unsubscribe.

Also, let me reiterate my wish to have an automatic archive of the list
accessible to members. And also, let me repeat my wish to see who is on
the list, perhaps one of you can send it to me.

Frankly, I'd still prefer that you enable the WHO command at least for
list members - that would spare you the work to send the list to people.
If majordomo does not have the functionality you need, get a listserv from
L-Soft.

Perhaps the PAB needs two lists - one for messages from the board and for
formal messages and one for talk. I understand people who unsubscribed as
I was also pretty overwhelmed until I got a filter to direct pab mail the
a special folder.

best regards/Frode
Frode Greisen phone: +45 3587 8828
Ebone Inc. fax: +45 3582 2869