Re: PAB 90% of participation is showing up

Antony Van Couvering (avc@netnamesusa.com)
Thu, 04 Dec 1997 15:59:27 -0500

Dear PAB,

OK, what shall we do. I'm willing to take a quick and dirty consensus on
how we proceed.

[ ] We wait until we have a method for PAB members to resubscribe

[ ] We proceed with elections as is. We inform PAB members who are not on
the list that an election is happening, and provide them with a way of
voting without being on the list.

I'm assuming that Dan/Rick Wesson can arrange for voting for people who are
not on the list.

Please respond asap so that we can move off this dime.

Antony