Re: PAB IMPORTANT: Straw Poll POC Composition

Dan Busarow (dan@dpcsys.com)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 08:51:22 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Antony Van Couvering wrote:
> 5. If the PAB does elect POC members, should they be divided as follows?

I think the reps should be distributed differently but the idea
and divisions seem sound.

> Thank you. Please note again that these are the questions *I* think should
> be answered by the PAB. If you have additional comments, or think that

The point that bothers me most is the one requiring members to choose
which of the above categories they belong to and voting only that.
This effectively break PAB into separate bodies. I think it's a
bad idea.

Dan

--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com