PAB Re: your mail

Rick H. Wesson (wessorh@ar.com)
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 01:02:11 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Sascha,

On Sat, 20 Dec 1997, Sascha Ignjatovic wrote:

> mr.rick why things are messed up like this

because we are human.

well because there are no tools built yet to solve the administrative
problems the PAB has. we are building them and many thanks to Dan
Busarow for his excellent programs that have gotten us thus far.

> i see that you now try to get over the gtld-mou signatory and
> pab list/member data but i dont understand why the data you have received
> from mr.shaw/itu are messed up such way that the wholle busines is
> starting now

like i said i am human and some times i make a mistake. i did
and i didn't get everything loaded correctly. hense not everyone
got a ballot that was supposed to. i have doen the best i can and
now believe that i have sent all those that should have gotten one
a ballot.

i have atempted to post enough information to the pab list so that anyone
that would like to can check my work and make sure that i did the right
thing(tm)

-rick