Re: PAB Washington D.C. Meeting.

Robert F. Connelly (rconnell@psi-japan.com)
Tue, 06 Jan 1998 13:57:39 +0900

At 07:29 PM 1/5/98 -0800, Dan Busarow wrote:
>On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Robert F. Connelly wrote:
>> The following is being sent to PAB and POC members at the request of CORE
>> Excom.
>
>Bob,
>
>I'm sure there are some PAB members who would be interested in
>a schedule of the public events too.=A0 Could you post a link?
>Or just the descriptions/dates/times.

Dear Dan:

This is largely POC's show. They've run it in Tokyo and in Brussels and=
now
is the time for D.C.=20

CORE has some things to say to the public as well and will make use of this
opportunity.

Where can I find the JPNIC agenda? Oh, it's archived. I'll pull it up and
send it.

I suggest that you post the "votebot" which you did for CORE, just to see=
what
might be interested.

Not a good answer, but my best under the circumstances.

Personal regards,
BobC=20