Re: PAB 2Day World Domain News

Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 00:48:52 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Peter Mott wrote:

> For the appropriate exposure of our name on the site, I am sure we can offer
> this service :-)

exposure of the companys name/link as sponsor of the service is ok but
exposure of all the other services/infos your company does is not
apropriate :-)

i have also on my mashine a "anonymous" agent runing see

www.reporter.priv.at
or reporter.priv.at

and he can also do the job without exposure of any names or services :-)
(we can put even pab's name on it :-)
so we can doit "cheaper" :-)

(but he is not "trained" at the "domain name" isues "until now" :-)

this are jokes :)

we should really start to work on the pab's home page as basis for further
pab work-how else we want to keep track what we want to do and what is
already done

i have no problem to have the pab-working home page complitely transparent
for the interested public

what other pab members and officers think about this ?

> regards
>
> Peter Mott
> 2Day Internet Limited.
> http://www.2day.net.nz