Re: PAB Consensus Call: Email archives

Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 02:03:35 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Sascha Ignjatovic writes:
> > it is better to give them a chance to read things and to see that the
> > pab is not so a bad thing-it is maybe not so prefesional but it as also
> > not a conspiracy club like they may think
>
> This actually seems to be a reasonable argument in favor of public
> archives.
>
> Perry

some other reasonable argument could be that once we "free" our self of
having a closed list than we can also have a OPEN pab working home page

that means that we can use web technologie to work and keep progress about
what we are doing or want to do without to have the complicaited password
protected side system

for me this is one of the very importend isues in impruving the work of
pab and so also the pab itsself

what you all think about this ?

thanks
sascha