Re: PAB pab-submit@gtld-mou.org+PABs work process!

Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 04:28:58 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998, Peter Mott wrote:

> There is an application which does this Sascha. Its called a web board
> or forum. I have suggested the use of such technologies before but
> people without graphics capable browsers cried foul :-)

for my self i would prefare to use it-those who hase not a graphic capable
browser-is there really somebody who can not see graphics on the web ?
you definitely miss something and should probably get some

> Why we need to keep the communication to the lowest common denominator

no sometimes one person may be in favour for something and 10 against and
this 1 person may be right but we have to move forward and this was one
of my arguments in fawour of some "web-structured pab discussion and
working system"

> I dont know, but there you have it.

can you offer some sugestions about web based fora ?

thanks
sascha
ps.i am now writing this mail under ascii shell and it is faster than on
a graphic desktop but normaly i am using full graphic capability of
my computer and internet-not only graphics there is sound to-imagine a
real-audio archive of importend meetings :-)

like the hearing in us senat science subcommittee about the dns
was very useful-becouse of listening to original i was ablle to
interprate in "my" way and was not depending on the journalist
interpretation-specialy when it was wrong :-)