Re: PAB openes of the gtld/dns and internet governance process

Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 20:23:12 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, Peter Mott wrote:

> If it does not focus on the needs of its participants first, then
> their commitment will decline, and they will wander off and do
> other things.

ok than lets do what you propose

we where at the point to open the pab mail archives for reading to public
and than without "to look back" build up a pabs web working forum and
start to wuild up parctical and useful working system

you was agianst and since than we discuss "around" and "nothing" hepens

do i miss something ?

sascha
ps.
> Others will fail to join up and be a part of it.

i understand your aproach and i wellcome it also
but until now we have not done what is needed "to make people join"
means becomming "professional" means "building up a working
infrastructure"

"voluntary" and "chaotic" contributions are not the way a "profesional"
organisation may work wich intends to atrackt some "folowers"
or even more to "lead" a complicaited and importend process

> This to me seems to be a tragedy.

to me too :-)