Re: PAB everything ok ?

Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 20:27:40 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:

> I am alive, however I am just wonder why there are too many
> tests recently .... Therefore, here is my test :-).

the list was down for vuew days becouse it was transfered from
IMC server-usa to ITU-geneva when i am not wrong

but now the list works again

> Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim

the list is quayet becouse the gtld meeting in washington dc will be in
2 days so many people are atending there so we have to wait until they
are back and than see whats new as mr.dan busarow sugested

it would be nice if the pab secretary tkaes a little care about such
things and informs the list about whats going on :-)

thanks
sascha